You can find the examination regulations in the module handbook. Moreover it contains detailed information on the contents of the individual courses, e.g. contents, learning objectives, requirements for attendance time and self-study, course type (e.g. seminar, lecture, exercise, etc.), target group size, possible examination forms. Using this information you can get an impression about courses that you are interested in.
Study handbook and module overview of the academic years:
First Semester Brochure
In our First Semester Brochure you will find all the important information and contacts for a successful start to your studies (available in German):
Internship Phase Regulations
The Information Management study program includes two internship phases, which must be completed in the 4th and 7th semester. Under the following links you will find all information and forms relevant for the internship phases:
- Internship Phase Regulations (from academic year 2018 - available in German)
- Internship Phase Contract
- Certification of the 1. Internship
- Certification of the 2. Internship
The study program is regulated by examination regulations, which provide information on modules and courses as well as the required examination grades. The examination regulations have a binding nature and should be read carefully by the students.
The examination regulations are divided into a General Part, which applies uniformly to all Bachelor's and Master's programs at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Hannover, and a Special Part, which regulates the specific requirements of the respective programs.
- Examination Regulations - General Part (available in German)
- Examination Regulations - Special Part (from academic year 2018 - available in German)
- Examination Regulations - Special Part (from academic year 2017 - available in German)
- Examination Regulations - Special Part (from academic year 2014 - available in German)
- Examination Regulations - Special Part (from academic year 2011 - available in German)
- Examination Regulations - Special Part (from academic year 2010 - available in German)
- Exam Cover Sheet for Homeworks
- Application for belated admittance of examination papers
- Application for crediting (recognition) of examination achievements
You will find the current exam schedule in good time before the beginning of the examination period on Overview page of the study program of Faculty III under Downloads.
If you are unable to take part in an examination due to illness, you must provide written proof of this immediately. To do this, you must fill out the following form and submit it together with your medical certificate.
Registration of the Bachelor or Master Thesis:
You can find the current request for approval for the final thesis on the
Examination registration of the Information and Communication department (available in German)